- NHS patients, staff and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in healthcare settings - New20/07/2021The public are being reminded by NHS England that everyone accessing or visiting healthcare settings must continue to wear a face covering and follow social distancing rules. Covid restrictions will end in many settings in England from Monday, July ...
- NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme update - New02/07/2021We will not be providing a vaccination service for people aged 18 to 49 when they become eligible. If you are in this cohort, you will be able to get your vaccination at other local vaccination services including hospital hubs, community pharmacies a...
- Easter Bank Holiday – Netherton Health Centre26/03/2021
- Bank Holiday - Christmas Cover18/12/2020
- Volunteers Needed24/09/2020
- Contacting Us18/09/2020
- Hay Fever16/07/2020
- New Patients12/01/2019